1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
glw sale bruh

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
suprised no one has jumped on this, if I had the extra cash i would be all over these

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
yea this a pretty good deal. GLWS

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone - I've been hit with a lot of PM's about these and have replied to a few, but thought I'd just post what my basic answer is - I'm not out to gouge anybody by starting a bidding war on ebay, but at the same time don't really have a good idea about what they are worth, hence why they are on ebay. If the auction ends and it's not sold I would certainly entertain offers for them as a straight sale on the forum. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
I doubt it,,,, I wanted them, but it would appear a deal has been struck on the side. Guess I can remove it from my watch list.

Let me know if you don't sell them, thanks.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Scammers are hitting Ebay hard. If they are out of the US be very skeptical, I just sold some stuff on Ebay and it was the typical BS where they would send more money than the auction ended.

$3k for the these lights? Someone has to be absolute insane, rich and don't care, or it's a scam. I hope I'm wrong on all accounts for your sake, but I doubt it. Also the high bidder has zero feedbacks, usually another red flag. Beware.

Good luck man.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Wow, didn't know. I hope someone isn't jacking your auction, but it don't look good. Hey, I hope it works out for you though.

I only said that about the deal because I have seen it happen. Guy sells his stuff, and once it was to me, and then runs the price up so no one gets it, or sets the reserve way high. Thanks for letting us know though.

Either way, if it don't work out I am really interested.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
don't you end up paying a bunch of fees if you run it up? When I sell stuff on the side I just cancel the auction.

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Well, yea I guess you would if it sold. I think the stuff I bought had a reserve not met and he ran the reserve up because it was going to charge him to cancel. That way it just didn't sell. If it sells for a big dollar, they are going to want their percentage.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts