Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nokya's SOLD

Up next are 2 pairs of Polk Audio EX602a 120w max 60w rms 4 ohm speakers. They worked great when pulled and even have the GM wiring adapters so they can plug in with out cutting any wires. No grills or extra hardware included. Asking $100 shipped for both pairs together or $60 a pair shipped.

Last item up for grabs is a pair of old school LA Sound 30 band parametric EQ's. They worked fine when pulled a very long time ago and still powered up when tested recently.
Asking $40 shipped for the pair.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a noticable difference in the light out put in the Nokyas. In my opinion they are the best HID simulator style bulb I have personally seen. There is no yellow coloring to them at all like most HID style bulbs out there.

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the Polk's don't sell soon I will be installing them in my caprice and will have the Sony's that are in there currently up for sale at a cheaper price than the Polk's. As for the EQ's I am open for offers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.