Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my spare Oldenburger grille (tan one). It has been previously painted and has a couple nicks in the coat. In perfect shape structurally. One side of the mesh is black, the other side is the original gray metal color. $150 shipped for the grille itself, the emblem impala emblem is not included.

Also selling some Street Trends Cat Eye grille/ bumper extensions. $80 shipped for the pair of them...

here they are molded to the grille.

· Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
cat eye pieces sold... Oldenburger grille still available...

· Registered
21 Posts
I am selling my spare Oldenburger grille (tan one). It has been previously painted and has a couple nicks in the coat. In perfect shape structurally. One side of the mesh is black, the other side is the original gray metal color. $150 shipped for the grille itself, the emblem impala emblem is not included.

Also selling some Street Trends Cat Eye grille/ bumper extensions. $80 shipped for the pair of them...

here they are molded to the grille.

I'll take the Oldenburger grille if its still available...

· Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take the Oldenburger grille if its still available...
It is still available. Most interest was from my car club members but I still have it.

· Registered
21 Posts
I received the grille... looks great... thanks Korey!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.