Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts came off my 94 Caprice B4U Tow Pkg with 57,000mi.

Stock headlights and corners, Stock B4U springs, Stock tow hitch, Electric trailer brake control, 2 Used 295/60-15 tires, First base and home plate.

Headlights and corners in good shape
Tires used but good for a few more miles or mock up
Springs only have 57,000 miles
Tow hitch has some rust but in usable shape still
First base & Home plate are in great shape

Thanks,

Jimmy

·
Registered
174 Posts
All parts came off my 94 Caprice B4U Tow Pkg with 57,000mi.

Stock headlights and corners, Stock B4U springs, Stock tow hitch, Electric trailer brake control, 2 Used 295/60-15 tires, First base and home plate.

Headlights and corners in good shape
Tires used but good for a few more miles or mock up
Springs only have 57,000 miles
Tow hitch has some rust but in usable shape still
First base & Home plate are in great shape

Thanks,

Jimmy
How many miles are a "few more" for the tires? Also how close were they to the frame; any rubbing? If you could PM or post a pic of the tires on the car it'd be greatly appreciated. Lastly, how much shipped to 32810?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tires have about 50% tread give or take. I have the same tire size on my 94 Caprice, there is approx 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" to the frame. Seeing that your in Orlando it might be better to meet half way.

Thanks,

Jimmy

·
Registered
174 Posts
The tires have about 50% tread give or take. I have the same tire size on my 94 Caprice, there is approx 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" to the frame. Seeing that your in Orlando it might be better to meet half way.

Thanks,

Jimmy
50% isn't too bad. Should be enough to hold me over till I get my C5 Wagon Wheels on. I like the car without the side trim, painted pillars & door handles. Gives it a clean, subtle look like it should've came that way from the factory. Also, didn't look to see you were in St. Pete; most of the guys I get parts from are up north or in Cali lol.

I see you're running a different style wheel in the rear, you think they'll fit my N97s? Lastly, how much $$ are you looking for them?

I'd meet up halfway for sure though.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I took the side trim off right after I bought it, I like the cleaner look. I read a bunch of threads out here prior to picking up the tires. Not sure if the N97's will be safe with the 295's mounted on them. I have the Soft 8's on the rear of mine they're 15x10's, 2.5" wider then the N97's. You may want to do some reading before picking them up. I think $50 is fair for the two tires if you do end up wanting them.

Thanks,

Jimmy D

·
Registered
174 Posts
I took the side trim off right after I bought it, I like the cleaner look. I read a bunch of threads out here prior to picking up the tires. Not sure if the N97's will be safe with the 295's mounted on them. I have the Soft 8's on the rear of mine they're 15x10's, 2.5" wider then the N97's. You may want to do some reading before picking them up. I think $50 is fair for the two tires if you do end up wanting them.

Thanks,

Jimmy D
I did a lot of searching & found that it can be possible to fit. If anything they'll just be bulging from the rim a bit; or I could get the rims stretched if really necessary. I'm off on the weekend so we could meet up on Sat if you're free.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sat should work, i will know better toward the end of the week. I'll take a pic of the tires this evening so you can see condition before we meet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts