Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1995 caprice, tan and wood exterior, tan interior (leather roadmaster seats). 125000 miles. It is in nice shape. I am looking for a wagon with no wood, 1995. The exterior color doesnt matter much, but I dont want a blue or maroon interior. I am looking for something for an LS2 swap, so it doesnt have to have a motor or trans, or it can be very high miles.

I am asking $2200 for the car, but would like to trade.

Let me know what you think. I have bigger pics, but had to shrink them to post

I am located in NJ, 07719

Attachments

· Registered
Forum Shaman
2,764 Posts
Not to clog up your thread... but why does the potential trade have to be a 95? Why not a 94 or 96? And actually, if you're swapping the drivetrain anyway... it wouldn't matter if it was a 91-93 either. Just curious.

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I am being picky, but i prefer the dash of the 94-96 cars over the early cars, it looks more modern. And, having had a 94 rmw and now a 95 caprice, i can say that the larger rearview mirrors make the car look much better and are a lot easier to see out of.
I would prefer the 95 because if i had a 96 the state inspection station would want to plug into my aldl.

I would be open to an early style for the right price though.

As an aside, has anyone done an ls swap into a 91-93 car? Is the cooling system, wiring, fuel system the same as an lt1 car?

Not to clog up your thread... but why does the potential trade have to be a 95? Why not a 94 or 96? And actually, if you're swapping the drivetrain anyway... it wouldn't matter if it was a 91-93 either. Just curious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.