Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold

$1450 shipped to the lower 48 states

i am selling a set of ported iron heads similiar to champion stage 3 heads they have big ports on both intake and exhaust and alot of work done around valve guides and smoothed combustion chambers.
they are assembled and fresh from the machines shop.they had the following done to them.

stage 3 port job i thin the numbers were 280 intake and close to 300 on the exhaust side.
they were acid washed and hot tanked.
valve guides were machined for +600 lift
valve seats were machined to accept the beehive springs at correct installed height.
rocker studs were pulled and tapped for screw in studs.
valve seats were modified for 2.02/1.60 larger valves.

HEADS HAVE NO STRIPPED OR BROKEN BOLTS OR HOLES.THESE HEADS ARE FRESH NO CARBON BUILD UP AND NO SOOT THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN ASSEMBLED and mounted on engine to mock up.

the kit will come with

1. stage 3 iron heads machine and port work alone i have over $1000 in work done to heads alone.
2. comp xfi 242/248 .605 max lift with this setup only 100 miles on it no damage or wear just dyno time. retails for $275
3. comp cams hi-tech stainless steel race rockers full roller (1.65) not 1.6 this was done to achieve the .605 max lift these retail for $450
4. 26918-16 beehive blue stripe springs brand new. retail for $160
5. beehive TITANIUM lightweight retainers and locks brand new. retail for $280
6. ARP 7/16" screw in rocker studs
7. lightweight undercut stainless steel valves 2.02/1.60 brand new.
8. blue viton hi-temp valve seals
9. ISKY adjustable pushrod guideplates

i am asking $1450 shipped i have that in machine and port work alone nonetheless parts.
i ship fedex and will have these packaged very well.

i accpet paypal here are some pics of the heads and rockers.

u can tell in pic parts are clean of oil and dry.

this is a good setup for 350 or 383 but for the price its even better.

SOLD

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Would you consider taking an almost new set of AFR 195's in trade? I bought a used engine that was build for boost with 64cc chamber heads and have decided to raise the compression back up and run it NA.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
na im cool man i need the cash as what iam sellling here is a give away.

you should put them up for sale and then buy mine.;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thank's for the reply. I thought maybe you were going to add a procharger or something, but after reading your other posts I realized that you're just selling stuff and taking a break for a while. Anyway, thank's, Bill.

·
Registered
777 Posts
overal design specs

Was this setup to be used with a supercharger or is it to be used with a naturally aspirated configuration?
I have a bone stock setup, and was looking to "wake it up" just a bit.
Does the fuel system need ot be upgraded or will a stock fuel pump with stock pressure work on this?

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was this setup to be used with a supercharger or is it to be used with a naturally aspirated configuration?
Does the fuel system need ot be upgraded or will a stock fuel pump with stock pressure work on this?

Thanks for the info.

pm sent

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Ported heads

Same question as before, regarding the heads.

I'm interested, was going to paint the wagon but Hmmmm

Scott

Originally Posted by DeanC24

Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Heads/Cam

PM Sent

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pm sent and regarding the question you can use a stock style fuel pump and pressure but you will need a tune for optimum performance.

it will work for n/a or foced induction as i used it on both setups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts