Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really interested in a set of wheels for sale on here and he isn't interested in a trade so I am offering my wheels for sale. I have a set of SS wheels that have been powdercoated "black chrome" but actually have a look of DCM to them. They have stock size Kumho Ecsta SPT tires with about 70% remaining. Included are painted Venture centers (I think I even have an extra) and I also have a set of 4 stock unpainted centercaps that I will include for a couple extra bucks. Would be willing to sell with or without tires and buyer is responsible for shipping. I would like to get $450 with tires or $300 without. Shipping is not included in those prices and local pickup is always welcome, I am in Medina, Ohio just a little southwest of Cleveland. PM here or email me at mtnman4x at gmail.com

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump ttt

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
your semi close, and i want them.. just not enough bones in the pocket
Would be willing to meet within a reasonable distance and money talks....I want those other wheels also....

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Damn

I like them too but that center cap doesn't match too well I think. Looks lighter.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's just the "depth" of the paint versus the powdercoat. It really isn't noticeable on the car, even when it is clean and detailed. the old saying "close enough for government work" comes to mind.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Those would look cool on my wagon.....wish you were closer!

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those would look cool on my wagon.....wish you were closer!
Ain't nuthin but a road trip in that thing....I had one and my dad has a 93 that looks just like yours.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump back up

1 - 10 of 10 Posts