Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i am selling the following parts

10. 2" autometer z-series oil pressure mechanical guage with mounting cup $28 shipped

11. 2" new not in box electrical sport comp water temp guage $30 shipped

16. Buick Roadmaster Rear Bumper Brace $38 shipped

18. Brand new GM rubber front top coil isolaters $24 shipped

19. Stock Fleetwood rear axles with only 70k miles have abs gears on them $90 shipped for both.

i accept paypal

·
Registered
483 Posts
Can i get a part number on the anti sway bar? Very interested

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
Can I get picks of the elderbrock shocks? How much if I pick up or can you drop off at towers?

·
Registered
260 Posts
pm me your paypal I'll take the springs

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Whats up w/ the control arms????

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
I thought we had a deal on the control arms?

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
=i havent sold them and i cant sell them till all the other parts are sold or else i have nother way to move car around, i have not taken your money so i dont owe you anything we worked out a deal now just be patient till i am able to if not there are always the $1500 speedtech arms you can purchase ;)

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
Then y would u offer the control arms for sale??? U know what, I don't even want to know. GLWS.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah I havent gotten a response since my Paypal cleared either-other than they should ship the next day

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah I havent gotten a response since my Paypal cleared either-other than they should ship the next day
I have not even gotten that. I am not in the business of slamming anyone but I have been waiting patiently with no response from you. I need to hear from you TODAY!!!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have not even gotten that. I am not in the business of slamming anyone but I have been waiting patiently with no response from you. I need to hear from you TODAY!!!
i was on the road guys sorry for the delay i should have your parts out to you by tomorrow the latest.

sorry for any inconvenience.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts