Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$450 shipped

I bought it earlier this year when I got to AIT, dont have a use for it now because my duty station is in Hawaii, and the Army is not gonna ship my caprice there with no motor, and Im not putting that big of an amp in my G35.

This amp is a monster, I had the T1000bd on my 18s and it was stupid, claimed 500rms @ 2ohms, yeah right had to have been atleast 800, some birthsheets say this amp does over 400rms more then what its rated. @ 1 ohms it was supposed to make 1k rms, Im pretty sure it put out closer to 1500.

With that said expect about 2300-2500rms from this.

No front cover, bought of a forum memeber here last year. Cant use it anytime soon, no I dont have pics right now if your serious I can arrange for some to get to you. Im in GA @ Ft Gordon the amp is at home in VA.

Help fund my wheels lol

Thanks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
dude !!! *sad*

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Bump for a good guy.

I remember when I had AIT in Ft. Gordon. Just afterI got shipped back from Nam.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump for a good guy.

I remember when I had AIT in Ft. Gordon. Just afterI got shipped back from Nam.
HA HA HA, so you know how much fun Barton Field is, and the runs to Bingo Palace. What was your MOS goldie?

BUMP btw, I would like this amp not go to waste to big to put in my DD. Plus I want a new trunk for my DD

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
GLW sale bruh I got the T1000bd and that baby ROCKS, so I know this one will tear the roof off. Bump for a Good guy, your only 2 hours away from Snellville GA.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still got it, lmk.

I also have a dual alternator kit for a TBI wagon 125 shipped uses 2 stock alternators and has wiring and 300 amp fuse built in 0 gauge wire I belive too

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
it should mine did

·
Registered
158 Posts
as long as no one stole it.. should be in there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts