Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
******Sold, thanks for the interest*********

Just found a set of Russell Stainless Steel Brake Lines in my garage, still unopened. Looks like a 4-line set. I bought them probably about 10 years ago and sold my Caprice before I got around to installing the new brake lines.

If anyone wants them, make me an offer. Looks like shipping will run about $10-15 anywhere in the US, unless I can cram them into a $5.20 Post Office flat rate box, which might require me to take the lines out of the original packaging.

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
Jon, got a part numbewr on those lines? I checked out their website and don't see anything but a 5 line kit listed for our cars, but that doesn't mean they haven't changed something over the years.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
should be a 5 line kit, bought the same set prolly 7 or 8 years ago.

because the two rear caliper lines are fairly short, make sure your not visually missing the rear center line with a metal block on one end.
the block has two theaded holes and one thru hole for bolting to the diff housing.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I'll take em. I'm about 15-20 min away from you. Let me know where you would like to meet and I'll bring some cash and we'll work something out.

Just found a set of Russell Stainless Steel Brake Lines in my garage, still unopened. Looks like a 4-line set. I bought them probably about 10 years ago and sold my Caprice before I got around to installing the new brake lines.

If anyone wants them, make me an offer. Looks like shipping will run about $10-15 anywhere in the US, unless I can cram them into a $5.20 Post Office flat rate box, which might require me to take the lines out of the original packaging.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll take em. I'm about 15-20 min away from you. Let me know where you would like to meet and I'll bring some cash and we'll work something out.
Wow, I should have auctioned these babies! Saw a PM from another member before I saw this post and they're already in the mail. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts