Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The serpentine belt is for a 95 caprice that I bought from o'reilys...the oil drain plugs I bought with intention of pulling my air pump in my 95 caprice......I need zip codes to calculate shipping please....

any problems with pricing just shoot me a private message thanks

Original jack cover ( no idea what this is worth...)

oil drain plugs $6 shipped a piece

serpentine belt would like $10 shipped

SOLD

·
Premium Member
2,547 Posts
I'm interested in the Original jack cover.

How about $10 shipped?

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
I'm interested in the 95 service manuals. Do you take PayPal?

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
I'm sending money now for the manuals. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,705 Posts
I PM'd you my address just case PayPal has it wrong (even though it looked correct when I sent the money).

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
To anyone in the kalamazoo, mi area u can have the rest of these items for free. I will be going to detroit this weekend and will bring these items with in case anyone wants them. After this weekend i will just throw the stuff away! Everything is left besides the manuals thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
To anyone in the kalamazoo, mi area u can have the rest of these items for free. I will be going to detroit this weekend and will bring these items with in case anyone wants them. After this weekend i will just throw the stuff away! Everything is left besides the manuals thanks!
If you want to drop them off in St Clair Shores I will take them.

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you want to drop them off in St Clair Shores I will take them.

Mike--94MSP9C1
I could probably meet u somewhere when I'm at home but I'm not making house calls for free parts. Gas isn't free lol. If someone does not get them ill contact u when I'm in the Detroit area.

Thanks

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
somebody pick these up...might not be able to make it to detroit....depends on how much snow we get tomorrow...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts