Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels are extremly clean i got them off my buddies car which had 12k on it. He had just put a brand new set of tires on them not evan to months befor i got them.one rim has a a curb rash but you cant evan see it.

rear thread

front thread

this is the curb rash I was talking about

im lookin to get 700 or best offer feel free to offer

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
hit me up on aol

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
where u at in FLA? u wanna trade for my 9c1 wheels/tires and some money? the tires have about 800 miles on em. im at work so hit me up wit an im/pm.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
he is in the tampa area

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
I dont know why pussy bitch ass wolf have to put his 2 cents in my thread. Ill take 500 for them
because if he is going to buy them he wants all the info on his potential purchase. Calling him names makes you look like the PBA.

Wolf it looks like that is a wheel weight that has the paint coming off of it.

·
9,190 Posts
I dont know why pussy bitch ass wolf have to put his 2 cents in my thread. Ill take 500 for them
hahahah thats some left field ****, are you related to lenny? feel free to pm me anything else you feel like saying. Hopefully your close to La puente Ca.

because if he is going to buy them he wants all the info on his potential purchase. Calling him names makes you look like the PBA.

Wolf it looks like that is a wheel weight that has the paint coming off of it.

it does not really matter now, i am not buying these rims now.
they look like the clear coat is all f*cked up anyways.
hey Julio before you open your trap know what the [email protected] your talking about.

good luck with the sell

its not the first time he does this in one of my threads and he has no plans on buying my rims
LOL ur full of sh!t

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do know what im talking about and clear coat is fine i didnt evan clean them for the the picture.Dont evan start you been in my threads talkin about stuff you were never gunna buy in the first place.i have seen you do it to many others

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you send me a pm 20 minutes ago saying that you were gunna buy them but yet you posted your comment 2 days ago and said nothing about buying them or sent me a pm about them your full of ****

·
9,190 Posts
the first rim and the second to the last room looks like there is road rash....above the little box on the 2nd to the last....can u confirm?
the above statement is me being interested in the rims, pending that area where the box is. because it looked like more rash.... I was just asking...

then you called ME a bitch ass pussy blah blah blah....

but here look for ur damn self, it looks like rash...

So then I PM you so I won’t "ass your thread"....and then you call me out on the for sell thread ..... lol...you’re a dedede

you send me a pm 20 minutes ago saying that you were gunna buy them but yet you posted your comment 2 days ago and said nothing about buying them or sent me a pm about them your full of ****
YOU NEVER GOT BACK TO ME ABOUT THE BOX AREA IF ITS ROAD RASH OR NOT.

LOL

you’re in ur own world, when you came out from left field when I asked a simple question about the rim...

again good luck with your sell....because NOW I am in no way buying these rims from you.

Thanks
Wolf

1 - 20 of 23 Posts