Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I picked up some very lightly used 9C1 air dam corners a while back that I never ended up installing, and now I'm going to be running a brake duct setup, so I'd like to trade for Impala corners in good shape.

Willing to sell for enough to just buy Impala corners as well.
Pics as soon as I get home to the garage.
THANKS!

Registered
Interested in trading, i will take a pic of my air dams later this morning.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Drove myself nuts looking for the drivers side yesterday, only to realize I must have installed it some time last year when I was screwing around under the car.

SO, they're both in really good shape, but one has obviously been on the car for a season, so it's not pristine. Still totally straight and functional though.

Stilll looking to sell or trade, so let me know if this isn't a deal breaker.

Thanks!

Sidenote:
I can't seem to embed images using the

Attachments

Premium Member
You still can, if the code tags don't work, you can click the little mountain with a sun above it picture in the ribbon when you click reply to thread. My offer still stands.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
You still can, if the code tags don't work, you can click the little mountain with a sun above it picture in the ribbon when you click reply to thread. My offer still stands.
Thanks for the reply. Facebook must have changed their off-site link settings, or automatically changed my privacy settings, because it works now that I uploaded them to Google for hosting.

Driver side:

Passenger side:

Registered
Brian,

I have some SS ones I could trade you, not sure on the shape. They have been in my shed for some time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts