Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One new pair of brushed stainless steel Caprice SS Scripts for rear fenders.

$100 shipped to the lower 48

Please call my cell @ 775-815-2659, I'm not able to view the forum since I'm having the same problem others are having with it. I was lucky to see it load this am.
Art

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
FS: OEM blue cloth for Caprice interior

I have about a yard of the factory original blue cloth that came in my 1994 Caprice Wagon. I bought it from a vendor who specializes in selling older discontinued OEM upholstery fabrics. I re-upholstered part of my driver's seat and it matched perfectly.

There's enough to do the upper part of the door panels on at least 2-3 maybe all 4 door panels or enough do do a seat back or seat bottom panel possibly both. I don't think there is enough to do an entire seat.

This fabric may save a good seat if all you want to do is repair a panel. Repair is probably cheaper than entire replacement plus a repair should match the remaining interior.

$60 shipped.

Please contact me by my cell 775-815-2659 since I'm not able to get on the forum even when I try. I'm having the same problem others are having. Please call for my email address if you want pictures. This is very nice high quality factory cloth.

Thanks,

Art

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTT for me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Back TTT

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FS: Wagon airshocks and front shocks (original)

I lowered the wagon with springs and used 9C1 shocks. I sold the wagon and have the front and rear shocks left. Would like to get $40 for 'em.

Art

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Back to the top.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Back TTT

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back TTT

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
How many miles are on the shocks?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How many miles are on the shocks?

I bought the wagon in 2002 and it had about 60K on it. They still seem to be ok, not leaking with resistance when actuated.

Art

1 - 10 of 10 Posts