Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is one complete set of NEW OEM black Impala SS wheel well moldings. $300.00 plus shipping. Secondly I have two sets of Impala SS door handles, one set in black and the other in black cherry. Both set were refinished by Sebago Lake Chevrolet using correct GM paint codes. These door handles shine like a mirror. $100.00 per set and about $10.00 for shipping. I have more then that in each set! Any questions please drop me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Larry

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am surprised there are no takers on these parts? I am thinking the prices are very fair for parts we can no longer get our hands on.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, I will not split up the set. Besides, selling each one at $50.00 shipped, I would net about $35.00, we could never purchase new OEM moldings for $35.00. If I don't sell the complete set then I will keep them for another rainy day. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checked Hamilton Chevrolet on Ebay as they have stocked up the majority of the Impala parts. They have a couple of sets of front wheel well moldings only, NO rear moldings to ever be had again. What they have is the very last of the new OEM front moldings and they stated they might have some scratches, no damage. Also mentioned the prices are going to go up as they can not obtain any more. They are selling what they have for the following cost:

Front pair only $219.98 Shipping $43.50 Total $263.28 For front 2
Single front only $119.99 Shipping $43.40 Total $163.64 EACH

My moldings are NEW OEM, complete SET of 4 in black

Set of 4 $300.00 Shipping about $35.00 Total $335.00 = $84.00 each

For what I am selling my complete set is far below what they are selling for! Might be a nice set to set on for a future sale? How many new complete sets do you think are out there? Good investment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts