Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following package for sale or seperate...

1) A stock 150MPH Z-28 Cluster (not modified). You would need the harness and I have all of the modification instructions or you could send this out and have it done. Already put one in my car and love the setup over the digital cluster. - $75

2) Dakota Digital Shift Indicator & Sending unit. Bought a while back and was going to mount this in the black bezel. Went with a '96 Shifter setup and no longer need. Both parts are NIB with instructions. Normally $100 each, both for $100.

3) White face overlay for the cluster. This has its own lights and a dimmer control built in. Has a nice BLUE color when it's on and looks pretty good. - $50

All of the above for $200. I'll try to post pics later or let me know if you have any questions. All items are in excellent shape.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ttt

Bump...I've had some interest in the Dakota digital setup and overlay. I could sell those (display, sending unit and overlay) for $125 shipped.

shoot me a PM if there is interest. Sorry I have not had much of a chance to get pictures but will try to this weekend. The Dakota stuff is Brand new and has instructions for both the dispaly and sending unit.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pix finally added

I just got pix of everything last night. The indicator was just removed from the bubble wrap but is still vac sealed in plastic bag. None of the Dakota stuff has ever been used. it is a black bezel and Blue indicators to match most GM stuff. I hooked up the White face overlay last night and made sure it still works and the dimmer control works fine. I included pix of that as well. The cluster is bone stock and if you can handle a soldering iron you can do the mods pretty easy. I can also include a lot of instructions (more than pictured) that I have printed out on the subject along with how to reset the Odometer to match your current mileage if you decide to buy the cluster. The current mileage was 126K.

I have had a lot of interest in individual parts as well as pairings such as Cluster & Dakota stuff or Cluster & Whiteface. I would prefer to sell all as a kit but willing to part out if I can get others to buy other pieces. See attached pics and let me know if you have questions or need me to send better pix to you via your email addy. I have yet to figure out how to attach large pix in the post so excuse the thumbnails....Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
pix

More Pix.....

Attachments

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All PM's replied...

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sold....

Dakota setup and Overlay are sold

Cluster is sold Pending payment.

Thanks for the interest will have more parts soon...time to clean up storage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts