Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a mint set of Black ZR1 vette rims (17x9.5 front, 17x11 rear) that I was going to put on my car but I'd rather have the money to finish my engine. The rear tires are almost at the wear bar and the fronts are shot but I have front tires with about 50% tread left that I'll include with the sale. The bolt pattern is 5x4.75 but with 2" spacer/adapters these will work great! Asking $525 obo (shipping will probably be expensive but I'm willing to work something out).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180874773865?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&item=180874773865&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&vxp=mtr

Edit: added ebay link above

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not 100% sure if they're reproductions but they have the sweet cross flag centers. The offsets are 50mm front and 56mm rear.

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To elaborate, I was told that they are not repro's but I do not know how to tell for sure. I'm going to investigate this further today but either way they are in mint condition and will look sexy on a Impala SS or Caprice!

·
Banned
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So I did some shipping calculations and to ship to California via UPS it should only cost about $130 and to Florida about $120 just to give some shipping numbers. Also, it looks like these are replica's and not OEM's. Contact me if your interested and I'll work with you on price with shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts