Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonder IF there is a gauge that ya can screw on the fuel rail, that will give a signal to a digital gauge pressure readout??

I have seen the little say 6 or 8 inch piece of piping/fittings with a fuel gas fluid pressure gauge but they were reading form 0 to 100 , and thought either a digital readout or IF ya can get a mechanical gauge to read from 0-60 more accurate yes???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I bought a mechanical FP guage from the local parts store right off the shelf - about $30 or so. It screws right on the fuel rail schraeder valve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reads 0-100 but it's not permanent. it's one for testing and diagnosis. If you want a permanent gauge to put inside the cab, you will need an electric one or a mechanical with an isolator. You don't want fuel running inside the cab.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LoL Your right there.... No JUst thought there was one out there one could leave hooked up, But after I think about it , Its easy just to hook one up for checking pressure less things to leak and go wrong...KISS Method works...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Hogs:
LoL Your right there.... No JUst thought there was one out there one could leave hooked up, But after I think about it , Its easy just to hook one up for checking pressure less things to leak and go wrong...KISS Method works...
Not to mention they are about $200!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.