Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by Mr. L AKA BearingKiller...:
Walbro for most normal setup, for performance, I have a bbk Hi-flow pump for futur mods ( up to 500hp)
According to BBK website and others, and the various pics used along with BBK pump, you clearly can see the Walbro logo on the BBK pump.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okay so just curious when going with say the Walboro fuel pump.

So say I bought the whole Racetronix kit is it all plug 'n play?

Or after I install it would I have to have the PCM retuned?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by stratman:
okay so just curious when going with say the Walboro fuel pump.

So say I bought the whole Racetronix kit is it all plug 'n play?

Or after I install it would I have to have the PCM retuned?
Racetronix pack is PNP. you get a high output walbro and a better harness to get better voltage on the pump.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I'm guessing this would be a smart path to take when my stocker fails or I feel the need to change it.

But also since down the road I plan to do a daily-driver minded Ellwein 383 Long Block, and I seem to get the suggestions of higher flowing 30lbs SVO injectors for that type motor and Im guessing increasing injector rate would put more stress on stock fuel pump and/or couldnt handle extra load.

and finally with getting the nice motor I want to take my time and basically upgrade everything but the motor so when it comes time I have no issues such as a too weak fuel pump (gears&TC, full exhaust, etc.)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by SSnow:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. L AKA BearingKiller...:
Walbro for most normal setup, for performance, I have a bbk Hi-flow pump for futur mods ( up to 500hp)
According to BBK website and others, and the various pics used along with BBK pump, you clearly can see the Walbro logo on the BBK pump. </font>[/QUOTE]Smart a$$ ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.