Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys selling mechanical fan to electric fan setup , kit includes both primary and secondary fans (both work excellently) and the complete wiring setup from innovative wiring with complete instructions ,this is complete and all you will need to change your mechanical fan over to electric and free up those ext a horses and noise. I am asking $145 delivered to the lower 48. This is really easy to do a novice could do it in an afternoon . Email me at [email protected]. ,also thinking about selling my light kit ,I have The modern clear lens lights with a brand new hi/lo hid kit this is in my opinion the best way to improve the poor headlights on these vehicles. Good for rm and chevy impala. Thanks Steve

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Hi guys selling mechanical fan to electric fan setup , kit includes both primary and secondary fans (both work excellently) and the complete wiring setup from innovative wiring with complete instructions ,this is complete and all you will need to change your mechanical fan over to electric and free up those ext a horses and noise. I am asking $145 delivered to the lower 48. This is really easy to do a novice could do it in an afternoon . Email me at [email protected]. ,also thinking about selling my light kit ,I have The modern clear lens lights with a brand new hi/lo hid kit this is in my opinion the best way to improve the poor headlights on these vehicles. Good for rm and chevy impala. Thanks Steve
FWIW - only the primary electric fan is needed (and wiring)......also...... the secondary already in a mech fan set up is better than either in the dual electric stock set up. You will also need the flat 2 electric fan radiator cover (shroud) and 3 shorter bolts for the water pump.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts