Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased a 96 fleetwood with a bad hit to the dirver side rear door that actually bent up the rear end, car starts and all with only 70k original miles i bought it from the original owner car also is hit on front pass side corner, marker lamp,fender,headlight and front bumper are no good on the pass side. hood is still good however. missing driver side rear last chrome moulding missing all other moulding are intact.

car is complete let me know what you are looking for.

i can ship to the lower 48 states and accept paypal.

· Registered
243 Posts
i just purchased a 96 fleetwood with a bad hit to the dirver side rear door that actually bent up the rear end, car starts and all with only 70k original miles i bought it from the original owner car also is hit on front pass side corner, marker lamp,fender,headlight and front bumper are no good on the pass side. hood is still good however. missing driver side rear last chrome moulding missing all other moulding are intact.

car is complete let me know what you are looking for.

i can ship to the lower 48 states and accept paypal.
Does it have black interior? If so i need the black sunvisors. Let me know.

· Registered
153 Posts
I'm interested in the seat skins and the rear console.
Thanks
If skill3 doesn't pan out, I would be interested in the front seat skins. Let me know.

Bill

· Registered
1,257 Posts
Do you have a backyard full of these things??? This is the 3rd b-body type car you've either sold or parted out.

· Registered
87 Posts
need left front cornering lamp

Hi, if this one is in good condition, how much shipped to 98248?

Thanks,

· Premium Member
3,917 Posts
All black fresh seatbelts??

· Premium Member
584 Posts
I know somebody who's looking for parts. I informed him of this thread...hopefully he will chime in later today/tonight. He is looking for left front bumper stuff for sure. he listed a bunch of other stuff but I told him to just check it out himself.

Sean

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.