Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, I was going through my "stuff" and thought I'd give you a chance to make it your "stuff".
I have a set of 3.42 gears that are still connected to a factory Posi with 52,000 miles on them. They work perfectly, no noises and come with the reluctor, some bearings and shims and even two bottles of Posi fluid. You'll need to buy ar least one bearing but the others have 30,000 miles on them and are perfect. Because of the 6-speed I went with a set of 4.56 instead and these are just waiting on you to wake up your ride. 70 MPH will be about 2000 RPM and right in the torque peak.

Price is less than half of a new setup and firm at $350.00 and you pay actual shipping. Posi unit, gears, reluctor, some bearings, new crush sleeve lots of shims and fluid. Thanks

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quoteInterested. 28 or 30 spline][/quote]

Whatever came stock on a 1995 impala SS. I could go count but it's raining.:crying:

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just checked my invoice and I ordered a 30 spline Eaton posi unit and the stock axles fit so it's a 30 spline.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I would really like to have the gears and reluctor, if someone else needs the posi.

I have a Torsen waiting, just need gears.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would really like to have the gears and reluctor, if someone else needs the posi.
I already have a guy just wanting the gears and reluctor. If I can sell the posi I'll split them up. Let's give them a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shameless weekend bump for a great deal. Wake up your ride without waking up the gas pumps. Very noticeable performance increase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts