Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it has come time I need to get rid of the stuff that I have looming in the garage, I will post a somewhat list of what I have but, I have a lot, so if you need something let me know and I will see what I have.

What I do know that I have is:

- 9C1 alternator 130 amp, 100,000 miles I would guess, off of my wrecked 9C, works fine. 35 plus shipping
- 94 coolant reservoir, little dirty 10 bucks
- I have a couple of interior bezels and things, not that great, but decent, make an offer and let me know what you need and I will see what I have.
- Wig wag box, make an offer,
- heater core, didn't leak when installed 10 bucks.
- 9C1 heater blower motor, worked perfect 25 bucks.
- 9C1 steering gear, 100,000 miles, changed cause I thought it was loose, turned out to be something else. 35 bucks
- couple of front and rear bumper covers, not perfect, but if you are in need of one let me know, white in color. 30-50 bucks depending on which one.

This is only a small list, I have exactly 1/2 of one stall of my garage with boxes of parts in it. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. Not trying to make really any money on this stuff, I just need to move it out. You pay actual shipping, have Paypal.

Also a friend of mine is putting out a feeler on a 5000 mile GM Reman tranny, let me know if you are in need of one and what you are thinking on the value and I will get you his info.

Thanks

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Alright all I went out and emptied the boxes that I have of all the stuff. I need it gone by the end of the month, here is a list of what I have for sale and at least so far. and there is a picture of the stuff laid out. Just pm me with price offers.

-94 ABS computer
-Heater core *PENDING*
-A/C condensor
-Alternator
-Energy Suspension tranny mount, brand new never used, no shims with it though, 20 bucks or something like that *PENDING*
-Blower motor
-Tail light harness
-Aux battery terminals with cable from 9C1
-Front armrests blue
-Airbags out of a 94
-Headlight switch 9C1
-Heater controls
-94 lower window trim exterior front left I do believe
-Glove box
-2 pairs of 94 mirrors one pair electric and one pair manual
-misc switch panels in pretty good shape
-lower dash trim behind glove box
-air pump
-EGR tube
-Trunk lid harness
-Spot light
-Taillights, 94 and a couple of 91/92
-Roadmaster power antenna
-window switches rear, blue
-Trunk latch
-handles *PENDING*
-FActory T56 shifter
-Hurst comp plus shifter, used maybe 1000 miles with shifter handle and black shift ball, 65 bucks for that
-Air bag module
-Coolant tank 94 *PENDING*
-rear view mirrors, regular, one is twilight without reading lights
-radiator cover
-left head light
-2 passenger blue visors with just mirrors not lights and 1 drivers blue in color
-wiper motor
-interior pieces as pictured, used to be blues painted light gray and drak gray, ok shape
-two pair of rain gutter seals, one set from 9c1 with drivers side cut for spot light hole and the other set un touched in great shape, 35 bucks for the good ones, and 20 for the 9c1
-cluster surround *PENDING*
-manual eat rail covers or bolt covers.

There you have as said above shipping extra, I have paypal and all that.

Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
464 Posts
Is the power antenna for a sedan or wagon?

·
Registered
239 Posts
PM sent for steering gear.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much for the 94 coolant tank shipped too 77640? What type of condition is the bezel around the speedo in, looking for that too.

The bezel is in good shape, needs a little cleaning but should be fine after that, don't see anything else wrong with it. Let's say 40 bucks for the bezel and the tank shipped, I am assuming shipping will be roughly 10-15 bucks. so that is 25-30 bucks for the tank and bezel. Just let me know

Mike

Oh and thanks Rick, bump for a good buyer :)

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Hey I'll take second on the steering gear. For the Wagon.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
If the heater core, is the same as a roadmaster wagon which I'm pretty sure it is, I'll take it.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If the heater core, is the same as a roadmaster wagon which I'm pretty sure it is, I'll take it.

Alright I will set it aside for you, And I will keep you in mind on the gear if it doesn't sell.

Mike

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Have you driven one of these B-Bodies that wasn't a 9c1 or an SS? Steering is a box of slop o'shyt.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Have you driven one of these B-Bodies that wasn't a 9c1 or an SS? Steering is a box of slop o'shyt.
+1 on that. That's why mine got a FE3 box when the pitman shaft seal started puking out fluid.

Mike, I need to bring back you load leveler at some point soon....

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Hey Mike.

Any pics of the 91/92 tails? Are they in good shape?

Also, the radiator cover...is it good? No broken holes...rubbers still there?

LMK.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Andy that is cool whenver

Globesmaster, I don't have the speaker covers or lights sorry.

Impalamatt- the radiator cover is not broken at all, in great shap, I am pretty sure the rubber isolators are there, I will check, The 91/92 tails are in ok shape, I say this becuase the outside of them is fine, but one set the hold down stud is broken off, I used them on my car for months without any troubles.
I think that I have a total of 3 but I will check, two pair; one driver or passenger

just dirty on this one

It looks like there is a slight crack in this one also

Let me know

Mike

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Let me know this weekend I'll pick up the core. My CPT is going in this weekend finally.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts