Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT JAN 12

I pulled my fresh (about 5 months) exhause off the car, has the OTA pipe full exit for a 92 wagon 2.25 stainless with a 40 series muffler, and Ceramic mini (cheapo) cat. Open to offers. Im not gonna use it. I can cut it up, as it wont fit any where. But its brand new, no lie. Sad to spend money on it, just to take it off.

Tan Sunvisors with the wire for the lights. $40 shipped.

Tan Glove box cover with key, 30+ shipping

RWM Wagon tails 80 plus shipping

Tan Arm rest 25 plus shipping

I have a TBI Tan Driver door panel, no woodgrain cover,but It has a master control switch, no armest (can get at your request should snag tommorow) Door panel light too 100+ shipping. add 20 for the armrest.

I have the vista roof shades no frays, and intact, you can have the trim piece too if youd like. ((one side retracts perfectly, the other side not so well) It also has the clips to snag it. $50 plus shipping for it

$40+ plus shipping for a compass mirror with clips, and pig tail

Stock LT1 resonators Excelent for mufflers (just running the res. as a muffler) $25 for both

drivers side caprice door switch cover $5

Clean Rear wagon seat 2nd row, top and bottom and rear folding braket $45

Rear 3rd passanger seat belts 25 shipped.

Dont need the rivi top console peice, it has a 12 way bonnie control box modled into it, I have a semi working box (it works the driver and you have to play with the switch to get the other side to work idk whats wrong with it) You can have it all for $30 plus shipping. I dont need it anymore im doing some more customizing to my console.

EDIT DEC 21st

I have complete Speed denstity 92 TPI intake, off my caprice wagon. Im selling it as it is. It has 24# lt1 injectors, it also has an early style base for Gen1 motors. It has no dents or dings. Airfoil in the throttle body as well.

225 plus shipping, new unused gaskets to go along with the purchase.

The only problem with the intake is the paint scheme, it looked fine when it was painted. But it got scratched.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

I have all the oldsmobile custom cruiser emblems including the hood ornament.(not pictured) $40 shipped for all.

Flyaway trim (as fred keihl calls it) for an OCC intact and in nice shape. $50 plus shipping (prolly isnt that muchto shipi ts thin and light, so I might do shipped if someone wants em)

I also can get multiple Roadmaster, and roadmaster wagons, and TBI style Capi Lights LMK all in excellent shape.

Dont let this stuff slip away, They crushed the OCC, and a bonnie I "DID NOT" pull seats out off

·
Registered
8,637 Posts
Did they make it out ok?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are the black fleetwood seat belts direct replacements or are there other mods needed to make em work? Did u ever get the last one out?

They were direct replacment, for the most part. I think the front belts retractor needed to be modded.

But they are sold as of sat. Sorry.

You need anything? PM me I can see if I can find it at the yard for you.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts