Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok im looking to get a group purchase going for a set of Garys wires. If we get 5 people he will do $10 off, if we get 10 people he will do $15 off. So let me know who wants in.

Looking to do this by the end of the week. So hopefully we can pull together 10 people

1. SSuperChevy
2.408_Lt1
3.SpitShine
4.tonyno213
5.95blkss
6.thebigbadWOLF
7.Fat_boys_ss
8.94MSP9C1
9.BigAdron
10.ldp123274

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
im n for battery cables

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'm in for a set as well.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks this is going well. Hopefully we can get 5 more people by friday. The sooner, the better and we can get them ordered

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
They blow the stock cables out of the water, that's what they do ;) They are some quality cables. Your car will start up faster than ever before, you won't have headlights dimming when you turn on your blinkers, or hit the brakes. They are very well made of nice thick cable, and fit perfectly. Well worth the investment. If this group buy was going on in a few weeks when I have my tax refund to play with, I'd be in for another set for the beater Roady I just picked up. Unfortunately, I'm strapped for cash at the moment. :(

But these cables are an especially a nice upgrade for those running high powered sound systems. You'll laugh at the rinky-dink stock cables compared to Gary's cables.

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Yeah he sells top post too. Just scroll down in the link I posted.

LT1 Toppost H/O Battery Cables for 94-96 Impala/Caprice: $90.00

·
Registered
33 Posts
Battery cables

Count me in for a set of these:

LT1 Sidepost H/O Battery Cables for 94-96 Roadmaster: $90.00

I think we've got more than 10 now...

1 - 20 of 157 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.