Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let all who plan to attend the ISSCA Nationals at Vegas to know gas is in excess of $2.05,and more in some places, a gallon for "regular" unleaded fuel. Just to forewarn you all.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$2.05 a gallon is the on low side here in the Bay Area. Looks like Vegas ain't too far off.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Bri:
Just wanted to let all who plan to attend the ISSCA Nationals at Vegas to know gas is in excess of $2.05,and more in some places, a gallon for "regular" unleaded fuel. Just to forewarn you all.
Paid $2.15 in Vegas for regular this past weekend. Used to it though. Same price range here in L.A.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Makes that transport deal the more SSweeter. :D The gas price` s SUCK. :mad:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost cried from happiness when I tanked up at the Costco by the host hotel for $1.94. I don't even remember the last time I got gas for less than $2.00 in the bay area.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check this out, we saw this at William, AZ. on the way to the Grand Canyon. Then 5 miles down the road we saw gas for 2.01 per gallon. Fortunately we had already filled up at a station the night before for $1.85 per gallon.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glen : I can beat that ;)

On the way home on Sunday, I stopped to take some pics at a small station on Hwy 1 (Pacific Coast Hwy) near/in the town of San Simeon.

Gas there was.....

$3.499/$3.599/$3.699 :eek: :eek:

At least they DID pump it for you at that price (no "self serve" was available). Fortunately, I had plenty of gas at the time (filled up in Paso Robles).

Of course, they were the only station in ANY direction for about 20-25 miles.....and dang well knew it too

For the view that was about 50 ft away from that gas pump, click here

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice view Ed. Horrible gas price though. ;)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Stumpy, those are the same prices we saw at Harris Ranch in Coalinga, CA off I-5. Luckily I didn't need to fill up there.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually had to pay outragous prices in Bishop Ca. 3.09 a gallon for mid-grade, super was 3.19! Needless to say I only put 20.00 in the tank and that got me all the way home. Vegas was AWESOME!!!
WOO HOO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts