Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
5.7L 350 LT1, CNC Ported Aluminum Heads, Ported Intake, cam (unknown, probably hotcam or similar), 1.6rr (comp cams), ported intake, 3.73 rear gears, ford mustang 34lb fuel injectors, rebuilt trans by fred brown (www.fbperformance.com), CIA 2nd gen Tri Y headers, CIA exhaust, Hotchkiss suspension, SS brake lines, Navy Lifer HD Brakes front and rear, Stealth brake bolt mod, blink blink tail lights. Aftermarket alarm, with remote start. optima red top.

This has been my baby since 2012/2013. I am the second owner. I bought it right before hurricane Sandy with 18,300 miles and literally brought it back to life the day before the storm hit. Rims very good but not perfect. No curb rash but some crows feet and fading.

Interior is nearly mint. Dash is perfect. Back seat never used. Driver seat had a spring pop I had to fix. Original spare, manual, tool kit and cassette tape. HU has been swapped with a Kenwood unit with bluetooth. Front and rear speakers upgraded as well. AC works. 35% ceramic tint all around with 70% on the windshield.

I'll get pics of the interior. Drivers carpet can use a steam cleaning. I have new floor mats as well as originals but the drivers side is worn.

35k miles

Looking to get around 13k. Not really negotiable but cash makes all the difference.

Do not NEED to sell at all. Just looking to free up some cash.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
20,297 Posts
You brought that baby back in style. :D

Hope all works out!!

KW

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Interior and engine pics. I was wrong, it has 33k miles.

Normal crack in drivers door panel. I haven't had the time to address it.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts