Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guy's I've been in contact with a local place that does projector retrofits. I had some interest on Facebook groups so I decided to post here also. This will be their first Impala setup so no pictures. The total price shipped is $675 without including the GP discount. Basically what will happen with this company is you ship your stock headlights to them and they retrofit it with projector HIDs etc and mail back to you.

·
Premium Member
642 Posts
Tugg, are they grinding the fluting out of stock housings or molding new lenses to fit the factory headlamp buckets? My primary concern, after buying the "euro" headlights, is UV resistance.

Also, which model projectors do they have in mind, Replicas or OEM? Bi-xenon?

Let us know! The price isn't bad if they're clearing the stock lenses and using OEM projectors (no Minis or FXRs!)

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
I think there will always be interest in these if someone can make a competitively priced kit similar to what Focuzetech was putting out before the disappeared.
You gonna be the guinea pig?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Lights

Interested but not for 675...

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
As stated before, I think it is an idea that will always have interest.

For myself, and I'm sure many others, to be more than just interested in where this goes, we would have to see a prototype at least.

I have an ass-load of used lights I could send out, but I would have to see a finished product and a light pattern before I would pony up the dough

1 - 12 of 12 Posts