Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my hotcam with the Aluminum heads I had on the car. About 40k miles on them. The heads were ported to about 180cc runners, gasket matched and HC spring kit installed. They still have 1.94/1.50 valves. The cam is still in great condition, oiled and boxed. GMPP 1.6 roller rockers as well. Basically the HC Kit with heads.

The only thing is shipping. I no longer have a business to ship cheaply. I still need to aquire the correct size boxes for the heads to prevent damage or wait until I get my LE heads and use those. That will be in about 3-4 weeks.

Not sure about price yet, so if anyone is interested, shoot me a price (no Lowballs please)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably about $800 or so. My new heads/cam are paid for. I just need enough to finish off my valve train. Lifters, rockers, pushrods, and other misc. stuff

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, but that doesn't include aluminum heads with everything already installed.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I won't go much lower since these heads cost me about 800 total and the cam kit is over 550. This is a pretty cheap bolt on, tune and go setup. I'll be taking a pic tonite to post up.

I may separate if I can't sell as a kit.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be willing to take 700 + shpng. Yes just under 40k on it but it's been in the car since 01. That's -40k miles in 11 yrs. So it doesn't get driven much or hard. Around town and to car shows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts