Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,748 Posts
Does it have electronic climate control. I need a good "off" button. What color is the interior? I am looking for a very nice dark maple red tailgate interior (could come from a RMW or Caprice too). Intact driver side front arm rest in dark maple red would be nice.

You should grab the grille no matter what. I sold 3 of them in a couple weeks. Front bumper covers are at a premium. The instrument clusters with the red pointers are few and far between. If the dash is intact, they are also hard to find. Unbroken tail lights and any OCC specific parts, just to keep them from being crushed.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I don't need anything, but there are some parts you should grab next time you go there. You can probably sell them in the for sale section. Grab the grille, cladding, tail lights, D pillar lights, vent windows, spare tire door lock screw thing, and dash if you can swing it. At the very least the tail lights and grille. I am sure I am forgetting some things.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am in need of a '91-'96 B-Body tailgate. I don't need the trim or anything but the bare shell.

If you have one, how much with shipping to a business address in Bakersfield, Ca. 93308?

Thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts