Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am still lookin around. There are some nice TBI cars for sale. I don't see much performance talk relating to TBI cars. Are they just not that worthwhile to mod?

Thanx.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hello. I am still lookin around. There are some nice TBI cars for sale. I don't see much performance talk relating to TBI cars. Are they just not that worthwhile to mod?

Thanx.
The LO3/LO5 'CAN' be 'modded'...

Get a LT1. :)

Damn Forum crash...:rolleyes:

Yep... LT1. :D

·
Premium Member
6,950 Posts
The LO3/LO5 'CAN' be 'modded'...

Get a LT1. :)

Damn Forum crash...:rolleyes:

Yep... LT1. :D
the man said it, you can mod out a tbi and there has been some nice modded tbi, but overall to reach the power of just the stock lt1 would be about the price of the lt1 car its self.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx guys.

I double posted & can't figure out how to delete, now they both are getting some quality info.

Sorry about that one people.

·
Premium Member
8,740 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,950 Posts
Thanx guys.

I double posted & can't figure out how to delete, now they both are getting some quality info.

Sorry about that one people.
lol there is a option over to thr right of the post, a little yellow box with a !.

click that., that will submit a message to a mod and they can remove it.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol there is a option over to thr right of the post, a little yellow box with a !.

click that., that will submit a message to a mod and they can remove it.

Done. Thank you. Please ignore this thread & hit the other one. I asked the moderator to delete this one.

Thanx!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.