Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold this car to the seller, and know the car well - I trucked it from Atlanta, he DROVE it to Edmonton, Alberta. Had 94k when I sold it to Don in 2006 - odometer readings are in MILES. Now he's selling, and I told him I'd post the car here. Parts I know: replaced tailgate because of a boat trailer incident, I installed burgundy leather seats from a Roadmaster wagon - bolt right in, color matches, looks nice. It's a tow pack car (2.93 gears) but an open rear, if I remember correctly. I know there aren't a lot of these up there - he had to see ME to buy one! Now his words:

118,533 miles. No rust. Never winter driven. Runs well. Replaced tailgate and rear bumper due to minor cosmetic damage. Extra rear window, body chrome and interior panels.

Please contact him directly at donsfleming at gmail dot com if interested. He'll take more pics.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Thanks for posting that. DCM with leather is tempting, but I'm pretty stuck on my rmw's. There's a few us up here - it deserves another good home. I can take a look at it if anyone is interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts