Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in St Pete FL, originally from Boston. I had a 93 up there, bought it for $500 with a salvage title and fixed it up. I'm looking at a 94 LT1 and a 96 LT1 both 9C1's. Is there anyone in the area that might have parts or connects to get parts? I can go the Ebay route but was looking for locals with the same interests.

Thanks,

Jimmy D

·
Registered
11,473 Posts
There are a bunch of us here. 96iris, 5ow, 96whitecloud, oneqwkfbody, and WwWdotanthony92. Some of them meet at the Cuban Breeze in Tampa on Wednesday at about 7:00.

North on 19, Turn R at the Countryside Mall, continue until you get to the restaurant. It is a little hard to see the restaurant from the road.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, sold it on Ebay a few years back. Seems like the 9C1's are getting a little tougher to find, Some nice rides out here.

·
Registered
785 Posts
There are a bunch of us here. 96iris, 5ow, 96whitecloud, oneqwkfbody, and WwWdotanthony92. Some of them meet at the Cuban Breeze in Tampa on Wednesday at about 7:00.

North on 19, Turn R at the Countryside Mall, continue until you get to the restaurant. It is a little hard to see the restaurant from the road.

yea come thru.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Yeah, the restaurant may be hard to spot, but all those B-bodies in the parking lot sure do stand out.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow, I really like the 9c1 instrument cluster on the 93 a lot more than the 94-96 instrument cluster.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man I miss that car, Had a power driver seat, full carpet and cloth interior. Should've never sold it. I looked at a 95 SS today on 118th st near the U-pull yards in Clearwater, thing was beat up, guy wants $3000 for it. We talked a little he said it needs a fuel pump, he said he's going to put a fuel pump in it and detail it and sell it for $7000. I said good luck.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hey...

sorry to show up so late!!!!!!!!!
yo jimmie my names jimmie too... i live on your side of town,
i stay right by 118th in clearwater, you should give me a call sometime and we can talk !
ill pm you my number..

·
Registered
976 Posts
Cool dude met up with him today, spoilers gonna look good on there. Ill be at the meet tomorrow. Let me know if you ever unload the spokes id like a set for the wagon.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks for the deal today! Well I picked up a 94 LT1 with 56,000 miles, Posi, Tow pkg, Sport Suspension, Tan leather, Pretty loaded up. Now time to do some stuff to it. I need someone to get this governor off ASAP.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That's a very clean Caprice. I rarely see any for sale with the tow package. What's the limiter set at now, 108 mph? I got mine removed when I had the pcm tuned.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yo jim

nice find like i said that car was right by my house!
i told a couple of forum members about it but forgot to tell you..
then they said it was sold when i was about to call you,
and you where the one buying it!
congrats...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
nice

I like those spring ..
It's sitting nice...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Cool. Real nice stance.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
no problem!

im gonna call you so we can meet up on sunday,
sorry about today i was really busy spending time with the family..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts