·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bitch looks HARDDD

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Check out "GoldSSwagon" on this forum, he has a nice looking car.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I always had the idea and when I say punisshers former impala I new it looks bad ass.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
glad you came back looking stronger with that hood. Looks awsome man, now lets get those Halo's back on. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
dark wav has ghost stripes that I will eventually copy.

·
Registered
218 Posts
What about sanding two spots on the hood and trunk down so that you have bare metal stripes and then clearing them. Ive seen this on a camaro, but I wonder if it would look good on our cars?

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
I have House of Kolor Black Ice Sparkle Pearl Ghost Rally Stripes that fade out at night to where you can only see the Black Base Coat, but during the day, the hood and trunk stripes pop Silver. House of Kolor states "Ice Pearl glass flake pigments go beyond traditional pearls in brightness of color, transparency, and reflectivity. They have brightness and sparkle under sunlight conditions. Ice Pearl may be used in any of our Shimrin® Universal bases, Kandys, Klears, Marblizer®s or Kustom Bases. They are an excellent base for Kandy finishes, giving a brilliant glitter effect. Blends of Ice Pearl pigments give true multicolor effect, showing the individual colors of the pearl used in the blend. Ice Pearl gives the custom painter additional creativity to design “one of a kind” custom finishes."

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^^ a dcm with the red flake rally stripes would look bad as fcuk rolling down the street :)

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts

Jay Klafka's car from ImpalaFest 2003. Thought that was a really cool idea I'd never seen before.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Jay Klafka's car from ImpalaFest 2003. Thought that was a really cool idea I'd never seen before.

anymore pics of this caprice ???

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts

Nope, not mine - fellow GofaSSter..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·