Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a single man and is a new one here on this site.but do there be any girls and after parties when they have these showa.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not all girls are evil but most of us do like to spend money. Some of us do like cars and own ImaplaSS's. :rolleyes:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow. Chicks on the forum seem to be coming out of the woodwork today!

Not that that's a bad thing... :cool:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by threeimpalas:
Wow. Chicks on the forum seem to be coming out of the woodwork today!

Not that that's a bad thing... :cool:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what I was thinking. :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most of the fine ladies who attend an Impala Show are there with their significant others.
While there are exceptions to this, it is not the norm.
And besides, when there is a good looking lady strolling around, the collective stare and drool from 300 male impala owners can make then run and hide.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let's just say GOFASST has some very attractive ladies...

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About how many females are on the forum??
I was wondering that the other day after reading this thread.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
As much fun as I2K2 was, I wouldn't plan on a swingin' singles night at any events soon, ;) If a hottie walked through the crowd, be ready for a swordfight to break out!

If you plan on attending a big event, you best be bringin' your own. It is just the nature of the beast.

Most the guys at I2K2 brought our own.

Randy

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bustn:
Let's just say GOFASST has some very attractive ladies...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really!? Are they single or are you talking about your wife? If your talking about single you want to point me in their direction.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
KriSS and I seem to be the "regulars" on the forum. Every now and again I see someone else, but not that often.

As far as the shows go, I do agree that most of the women are accounted for. I think that makes most guys leary of striking up a conversation with those of us who attend by ourselves -- for fear of Big Papa showing up and taking offense! ;)

I own my Impala, do all of the work on it, etc. My man doesn't want anything to do with it so I am always going solo at events.
Just as well. No babysitter needed!!

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Karen,

I didn't notice it before that you are from Miles, Ia. Where is that?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Miles is just east of BFE!! Actually I am between Dubuque and Clinton about 7 miles from the Mighty Mississippi.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea there were some really REALLY fine women at I2k2... unfortunately most of them had sausage in-tow...

to quote me and my friend "Damn look at... ah crap... she probably wouldnt have gone for us anyway..."

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I grew up in BFE, I know where you're talking about! Seriously, I grew up just west of the Missouri river across the river from Sioux City.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hmm.... so does ms jackson count towards our overall female count? :confused:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GhoSStRyda:
hmm.... so does ms jackson count towards our overall female count? :confused:
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, and Wade does too.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by threeimpalas:
Yup, and Wade does too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HUH?! Hey pal, I'll remember that when I am a famous Rapper!!!!

werd~

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Karen:
KriSS and I seem to be the "regulars" on the forum. Every now and again I see someone else, but not that often.

As far as the shows go, I do agree that most of the women are accounted for. I think that makes most guys leary of striking up a conversation with those of us who attend by ourselves -- for fear of Big Papa showing up and taking offense! ;)

I own my Impala, do all of the work on it, etc. My man doesn't want anything to do with it so I am always going solo at events.
Just as well. No babysitter needed!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Karen, if I pretend I'm bi & interested
, can I talk ya into working on my car too? :D (As Karen knows, I'm totally & completely straight...just felt the need to be an attention whore for some reason).

I've never been to one of the ISSCA shows, so I really don't have any clue about any parties, but I've been to many other shows over the past few years. When I go to a show, I usually drag either my kid brother or a male friend along since it's much more fun to wander around with someone. (Plus none of my female friends are remotely interested in cars.) Usually if you guys find a woman running solo at a car show, you'll find she's probably single for a reason.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts