Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Maybe God doesnt like hillbillies, Better garage up the 9c1 Cletus, I mean Mr. Rockford

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, those aren't even that big! Just 20's, roughly = to 17's on a b-body, which one might observe, are quite present on rockfor/ironroad's 9C1. 15's weren't good enough?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
largest wheels i had on my 97 extra cab ,back in the day was 17 there buddy ..lol that was blown down during a bad storm in shelby ,N.C. when i went to see my brother. and the caprice is in the garage .15's where just fine ,but i had new 17 inch rims so it was easier for me to get 17inch tires cause i wanted wider tires and the 15x7's wasn't cutting it .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by the96pala:
Oh and JAYO, your post offends me. I'm telling
If you dont think that chit is funny your crazy!

Plus it was all a joke anyway, im actually half white myself!

*EDIT* Just so I dont ruffle feathers with anyone it was only a joke. ;)

BIG RIMS STILL RULE THE WORLD! Why do you think cars are going into production now with larger wheels? Cause no one lives in the 70's anymore you Crager lovers you!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Too late JAYO, the pain has already set in.... I'm offended.

KW, BAN HIM!!!!

LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Wow i feel alot of love in this room , i have to say i seriously didn't think about ther e"not big enough route,consider me ...

and Jesus says..

LMAO lighten up folks ,damn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey you guys, lay off Ironhead. He and Looney made peace with each other in another thread and we all agreed to stop hating each other.
This was intended to be a funny thread, right? And it was.

God doesn't like ugly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by what would FIREWOOD do?:
.......This was intended to be a funny thread, right? And it was..........God doesn't like ugly.
Agreed.

I'm not one to kill off posts with reckless abandon.....but if you children won't play nice with the other kids on the playground, I'll put your a$$ in detention
!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It may have been under the intent to be funny but when you dog on something so much and have nothing but negativity to say towards it, its hard to take it in a joking manner....

just my .02.

Regardless, I deleted my post. I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt....

BTW KW, lol, did you have to be SO blatant with the "edit" on my post.... lol, I saw that and was just rollin'.

I think you were trying to make a statement. And I read ya loud and clear buddy

10-4 Roger that over and out :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.