Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to look at a 1995 Roadmaster that is for sale. It's silver with a grey leather interior. How do tell if it is a Limited? What was part of the Limited package? Are the only 2 rear axle ratios available the 2.56 or 2.93? 105K on the car for $3900. 1 owner with no rust (supposedly). The asking price seems a little high to me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
first sign of a limited are the seats. they are of the non-pleated variety.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm going to look at a 1995 Roadmaster that is for sale. It's silver with a grey leather interior. How do tell if it is a Limited? What was part of the Limited package? Are the only 2 rear axle ratios available the 2.56 or 2.93? 105K on the car for $3900. 1 owner with no rust (supposedly). The asking price seems a little high to me.
Yep, those are the only two ratio's that were available. 2.93's was part of the towing package. The limited package RPO (Regular production option) code is Z22 and 2.93's code is GW9. The SPID (Service parts identification) label is under the trunk lid on the sedans. The different codes on the label show the options and what was installed.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the help. It's not a Limited. It has leather, auto climate, 2.56 open diff., no towing package.

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Car looks really clean especially the interior. One thing I see from the pictures (could be the digital image distorting or just my eyes) is the trunk looks to be out of alignment. Accident?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts