Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK, here's what happend thus far. I had a few PM's regarding parts. I sent info back to all interested parties. Now i'm just waiting for a reply from you or i'm getting info for you.

Then I had another request to buy the whole less the parts I promised the others.

So as of right now any further request for parts will be on stand by until the one interested has made up there mind on buying the whole car.

So on the stand by list is this antenna.
And Yeah the power antenna works.

Funny thing about that is, my father automaticly puts a toggle switch in on every one of his cars so the antenna isn't going up and down all the time. Saves the motor!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would like to be second in line for the antenna!

Also, does your tailgate work properly? I need a new hing for the open door tailgate action...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Please tell me the other side of the car was hit by a train. That car looks wayyy too nice to part out because of a bad tranny. :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How is the grill and the thin chrome on top of the front bumper? Actually, I just need the thin curved upper chrome on the pass side of the front bumper. And how about the red/clear lenses in the door panels? Mine have some slight cracks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to give the interested party until today to decide if he wants thew hole car and if he doesn't all parts will be readily available after that.

As for your parts request, these are there and in good shape.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
UPDATE:

The guy says he wants it,but I have to send him a few more picture's then we will see what he decides. Once he gets all this info I have given him until 4pm today to send down payment if he really wants it.

So all of you that have sent me a pm, please stand and be patient for further info.

Thanks again
Jarrod

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jarrod,

I'm Officially withdrawing my offer to buy the entire 92 RMW that you have listed here and sent me pics of.

Good Luck parting it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looks like all parts are up for sale.
I will get info you guy's asked for and get back to you by monday.

Thanks again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.