Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm gona advertise my fleetwood.I would like to get a idea of what you guys think i should sell it for.146,000 on the clock,stock motor except for the flowmaster exhaust and the K&N elbow.the 22's(perfect shape)and custom candy red(All jambs,trunk,underhood done right.I was thinking no lower than 10,500.What do you guys think.Im gona buy an SS.

Free Image Gallery with PicTiger

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$10,500 sounds ok to me, but why an Impala? I always liked how your car looks, the only thing I would change is your wheels. Maybe go with impala wheels or some 18's.

Fleetwood or Impala, hmmmm...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NOOOOO!!!!!

Is that cardiodoc's grille from ebay? I realy like your car! And, I want that grille...

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I were you I wouldn't sell that car! There's alot more moded impalas than Fleetwoods. It's the whole coolness and unique factor in having a bad ass Caddy ya know. Also, I don't know if Eddie told you yet but I think he might want that cool grille. Not that it effects the value or anything. ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love Impalas. HOWEVER, that Lac is the TRUTH! She's a keeper!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your gonna sell a gorgess Fleetwood like that... so you can step Down to an Impala?

Seriously tho, why? That car is already nicer than any impala with $10,500 totally invested. IMO.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put it on eBay, I noticed the Fleetwoods with bigger than 20 inch wheels always bring good money on there ;)

Goodluck with the Impala.. if you get one, at least get a 1996 with the floor shifter and one with under 100K miles.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems like you just got that!

It does have a nice paint job and all, so who knows, someone could fall in love with it and give you what you want.

I guess you're trying to make me the only guy in our club to be driving one of these, huh?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ALways loved this one. I see it on cardomain all the time. KEEP HER!!!!!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No flame intended!
Nice Fleetwood, but did I miss something here?
What makes your Fleetwood worth $10,500?
Seems like double the price of what its worth.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lou4612:
No flame intended!
Nice Fleetwood, but did I miss something here?
What makes your Fleetwood worth $10,500?
Seems like double the price of what its worth.
Likely the paint job and wheels, along with other small details. This I could see.

The problem with that is, when people are looking for and buying these cars, they pretty much ALWAYS want the best price they can find on a largely STOCK car--then it's a blank canvas. Selling a car that's already been modified, even if extremely tastefully and well done, is next to impossible a lot of the time.

If it were stock, I'd say it's a $4500 car, but it's iffy now because of the work that's been done to it--very likely "worth" near $10k, but not sure if you'd ever be able to get anyone to jump on it.

That all said, I love it, and the color/wheel combo has been one of my favorites in the custom Fleetwood category.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sheeeet, didn't know everyone liked it that much thanks for all the compliments.The thing is i've wanted a impala for like 9 years.I've finally got my insurance down and i can pretty much buy one with the money i get from the fleet.
But don't get it twisted if i don't get the money i want i won't sell it.
I'd sell you the grill fastwood but it would take away from the ride.I got it from some air ride website i cant remember the name.
P.S.Black Kryptonite i know your gona see the transformers movie.
Much love to everybody

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good. I've always wanted an Impala too, and have even pondered (at least in the past) selling the FWB if I could find one for the right price, but now don't think I'll do that. I enjoy the Caddy too much, and it has too much of the same essential goodies with a lot more luxury.

That said, I am still definitely planning on picking up a DGGM '95 or '96 SS in years to come, just as an addition to the collection. Still something about them I love, probably that they looked so perfect and were the "sport" model right from day one.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I used to want an SS also but I realized that for the price of an SS I could get a nice Fleetwood and make it faster than any SS.Also Fleetwoods seem to be less stolen and less of a cop magnet.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by lou4612:
Yea I used to want an SS also but I realized that for the price of an SS I could get a nice Fleetwood and make it faster than any SS.Also Fleetwoods seem to be less stolen and less of a cop magnet.
I've turned mine into a hell of a cop magnet.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ditto on that.Anything with big wheels and shiny paint seems to do the trick.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts