Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking about getting 2 15 inch Kicker L7's but ive never heard subwoofers in a impala, I have a 94 and i dont want to make any changes to the back seats or back deck, Seems like most are porting the rear deck is that necessary for it to be loud in these cars?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Not necessary, but it helps alot. If you don't want to cut it up and don't mind not having rear speakers, just take them out.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
listen to this man!!!!! but the rear deck is like night and day here a vid of me doing mine in my caprice....i will be doing it in the impala too. an kapone does caco work for u cuz its been down for me for like 2 days

·
Registered
149 Posts
Not necessary, but it helps alot. If you don't want to cut it up and don't mind not having rear speakers, just take them out.
x2... this is pretty much the general rule for all cars with a trunk. most people who port the rear deck just want to get more sound into the passenger area instead of having it blocked off in the trunk... some folks even cut holes in their rear armrests for the same purpose.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hasn't worked for me either. Some BS.
its more bs for me cuz i have money on the line right now waiting for a reply b4 i ship these batts to see if dude want a refund or if the batts i got are cool this some gay ish

·
Registered
868 Posts
i've got a trade pending from caco.
i've sent mine, still waiting on his. i don't like not knowing what's goin' on.
fwiw i've got a sundown 8 on the way

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im not gonna cut up my baby, i cant haha so idk could i maybe just pull the backseat out?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts