Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know a good place to take my Impala to get droped and repalce my shocks in the LA area!

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I go to Bagge and Son on Washington and Overland in Culver City for all my spring-swapping needs (they've done it for me three times now). They're good guys and straight shooters. Besides my car, I know they sometimes work on someone else's Impala for Autocrossing.

Their number is 310-838-8485. Mention my slammed white caprice and they'll probably know who sent you.

Dont drop it too low... I think our cars look great low, but Ive got the H&R springs and I scrape tire on wheelwell turning on some of our lovely LA roads and high-centered in a Manhattan Beach driveway once. Were I to do it again, I wouldnt go any lower then Hotchkis springs in this town, if even that low.

Good luck.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a place in Lomita, California. Its about 25 mins from LA. You should check it out, its called "The Shop." They do custom lowering/air suspension/ custom fabricating. The owner has a 'bagged 1991 Caprice on 22's that hops. Its pretty sic. He will hook you up just right. Give him a call if you wish, 310-856-7676, ask for Christian. Let him know that Billy with the Caprice sent you. Lemme know how it goes.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey swichblade, you think the h&r spring are to low with the impala, I was thinking of useing those springs also!! but hey i would like to talk to you my cell number is 310-261-9882 and thanks guys for the info on the drop shop it is close to my work!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts