Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know a good place in houston,tx to get my imp bagged?For no more than 4grand.I know a realy good place called extensive but they're too expensive

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bill and his crew at Ekstensive will be bagging my Impala in the near future. ;)

I know they are more than alot of places, but I look at the quality of their work over the price. I've never heard anything bad about Ekstensive.

EDIT:
And if I end up keeping my dually, they will also be bagging/bodydropping it as well.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya i know they do good work but there expensive but i also dont want to take tha risk by goin somewhere else.how much are thet doing yours for?

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I havent even talked to them about price yet, Im not too worried about the cost, I'm more looking for a quality install, that I dont have to worry about. I've heard too many stories about hack-jobs coming from some Houston-Area shops.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cutten customs is probably going to do mine cuz i know the owner.Hes's going to bag it f,b,s,s bottle, compressor to make it tuck 20's for $2500

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok, comin from a previous shop owner... in houston tx...

Exstensive is good, expensive metalworks. Mark who works there used to work at Neckhead and was a good worker. But all places heave their horor stories.

Right now, when I have anyone who wants a bag job done, I use Sean, who works for Lowell Motorsports. Mark and Him both started baggin stuff along time ago, and his price is fair, and his turn around is good.

Mark and I have our personal differences at this time, but he is still good at his job. Just keep in mind, just like at Boyd Coddington.. Just cuz you take it to the good place, dosent mean the best guy is gonna be doing your job.

I would tell you to call sean, see his work. They have a 700+ HP impala there, and a 64 bagged impala that is usually sittin outside.

Call me at 832.722.0396 and i will give you better details.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ps.. i dont know how well you know glen at cutten, and if you know him/ shook his hand once / or if you are his BEST FRIEND, might make a difference.

I have spent alot of time behind the scenes, taking notes, and while that is a good price, ask around the 'minitruck/ bagged vehicle scene' for real opinions.

Ps. some places do shady things like...cutting stock s-10 coils, Painting them black, spraying them down with wd-40 and sprpaying with grey paint, to achieve a belltech look. And then reselling them as Belltech Springs.

I have an s10 with these on it... I am not saying who did it, or that were aware of it, but when i talk to people in the scene, they all seem to know about it and other things of that nature.

PS. I can quote them at saying that they hate baggin cars, and that its not worth their time.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got in touch with Ekstensive about 3 weeks ago to see about getting my wagon bagged. They quoted me a price of $2800 for front and back only, with compressor and tank. Also spoke to a relatively new outfit in Baytown, Tx called Diggable Customs. They quoted me the same price for this setup.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm glad i am not getting my car bagged/hacked in Texas cause it dont sound good there :eek: What do you guys think the good/bad ratio is for shops? 25% good 75% bad? lol jus wondering

1 - 10 of 10 Posts