Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have found many co. selling wheel adapter/spacers. how do you know if they are
good or not? all say 6061 or billet, is one better or is it the same thing? i know they must be hub centric. :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I used Mc motorsports in Ca ask for steve I have bought a bunch of sets from them an was very happy with there product....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have been in contact with adaptor vendors and some say yes to "hub centric" others will only say "load centering lug nuts" whats that about? :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got off the phone with Fred Goeske at wheeladapters.com. I had heard good things about his adapters and after talking to him I've about made up my mind to go that route. He will make them any thickness you want. It costs an extra $20 per adapter to get them both hub centric and wheel centric but on these heavy cars I think it's a no-brainer to spend the extra money.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by BrooKLyN:
I used Mc motorsports in Ca ask for steve I have bought a bunch of sets from them an was very happy with there product....
do you have a phone # for MC?
talked to fred at wheeladapters.com today and man does that guy seem to know his s**t and talk about service! i e-mailed sat night and he called me at home sunday!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Call Rustic (Chris Nickel) on the forum.
Mine fit great and exactly what I wanted.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just got mine in from Rusticracing, They look great. (Chris) Beautiful job, can't wait to get them on. But it will be a few more days until I get home. I will post pics of install, Step by Step if ne1 is intereted. I also have to install my new slot and drilled rotors, as soon as they come in.
Its going to look nice when done.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im getting ready to install the 96 Corvette Polish Wheels C6 18x9.5 with the 2" adapters. :D

Call Chris and give him the information on what you are trying to do and he will help you out.

I had a fast turn around on my order.

Look what I did

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.