Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I gotta say is "Why did I wait so FRIKKEN long to do this?!?!?!!?!?!!?" :eek:

What a difference!!!! The car is totally changed! No more wandering or wiggling on the road. And no more NOSE DIVE when I lightly step on the brakes! I can't recommend highly enough getting rid of those crap air shocks in the back and putting the Bilstein's in there! You gotta do it! I will get the air lift air bags eventually so I still can use the load leveling. I have had the 1104's on the front since March.

But WOW! :D I love it! Handles GREAT!
And rives great!
Plus, it lowered it another 3/4" or so. So no more rake! :D

What a transformation...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why don't you say how you really feel?
I know what you mean. After I tried a long list of shock I went with the Bilstiens. It is truely amazing!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing I noticed most was the missing floatiness the car had before. Switching lanes couldn't feel better
Made a good choice.

[ 08-20-2002: Message edited by: bdwinkler ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah, What Ya'll said. Coupled with the body bushing mod and lowering springs, the Bilstein shocks really make the car a superbly more cohesive unit. I like a tight *SS! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am so happy with them. I really can't believe the difference! :D

I hope Santa brings me the F-body front bar and the HO/HA rear bar this year. Is it too early to send him my list?????.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got my Bilsteins for my 'Wood Friday, i hope to be putting them in this week some time. I already have them on my SS and B4U and made them much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.