Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came back from a 1600 miles plus trip to New Mexico for my nieces Quinceañera. About 5 years or so ago, I had given 2 pairs of these speakers to my older brother. When I was there I asked him if he still had them, he said yes and if I wanted to take them back. I said "yeah buddy!" I originally bought these same speakers brand new about 10-15 yrs ago and had them on my G-Body's, then I got a Tahoe and had no use for them so I gave them to my bro. IMO, those were the best 6x9's back in the day. I can't wait to get them installed. :)

They are a little dusty, cuz they been sitting for a few years. But here are some pics. And before you guys ask, yes those are JBL T595's in the background. These are still new. :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
I would just hook them up and see how they sound before installing.
speakers do not perform well when they get that old and the foam and other stuff starts disentegrating.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would just hook them up and see how they sound before installing.
speakers do not perform well when they get that old and the foam and other stuff starts disentegrating.
I'll try to hook them up during the week, keeping my fingers crossed that they still work. Thank you for the advice

1 - 5 of 5 Posts