Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the card today - along with the decals (great - although one looks like it tore) and the Impala SScene for May.

Thanks guys - I look forward to a long and wonderful friendship..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will have to visit ya when I hit the Homestate. P-Cola florida. Let me know about the mebership thing, they told me that they weren't taking any more. Plus I have the next best thing a grey 9C1 A.K.A. the GREYGOOSE.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grey9C1Goose : ISSCA is DEFINITELY still "open for business" on the club end of things! You're thinking of NAISSO, which is now basically an Impala SStore.

For info on joining ISSCA, Click Here

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Join up "Big Mike"

Autocrosser - do you know how I ended up with such a low membership number - I thought we were over 3000 now??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah,
But are you ganna count the "Caprice Classic Classic" to the team being it is not an Impala SS? That is the only thing.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uwsacf,

The Impala SS Club of America member number is not tied to Impala SS Forum registrations. ISSCA is looking and hoping for as many B-body owners as possible to join up for the long haul. There's influence a large group can wield in many ways, and while ISSCA is doing pretty well, there are alot of people out there we still hope to persuade to join and help the cause!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i joined yesterday.but i was wondering bout the caprices too.if its a ss club y have them in the club to.please dont take it the wrong way i was just wondering

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There are quite a few members with Caprices.

I'm member #776. :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thecreeper:
i joined yesterday.but i was wondering bout the caprices too.if its a ss club y have them in the club to.please dont take it the wrong way i was just wondering<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the B-Body derived from the 9C1, go to www.9C1.com and read the article slick...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thecreeper:
i joined yesterday.but i was wondering bout the caprices too.if its a ss club y have them in the club to.please dont take it the wrong way i was just wondering<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well the B-Bodies derived from the Caprice's anyway read the article from www.9C1.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts