Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A decoy ship, especially an armed ship disguised as a merchant ship to entice submarines to surface so that they may be attacked with gunfire.,basicly they looked slow ,but where fast and carried hidden guns to attack german U boats

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
some odd reason i thought your new plates would be wheels

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a cool plate. I too just got my new personal plates.... "9C ONE" I couldnt think of anything else, and it was available.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's wicked... it's a shame custom plates here cost $220... I always thought LT1 9C1 or something to that effect would be cool :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Personalized plates here in Virginia are pretty reasonable as compared to a lot of other states.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they're cheap here in Rhode Island also.

$26 to cancel current plates, $26 to order vanities. $120 every two years for registration renewals.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cool plates!

Theres actually a guy that lives down the street from me with the same plates, on an infanti or something :D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
personalized plates in Wisconsin are very cheap, $70 per year with no upfront fee

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? I thought they were just an extra $15 a year in WI, I just applied for some recently

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah $70 would be about right with the added cost for the vanity, think registration on my car is $55 with standard plates.

Q ship is cool but I think one of my favorites I saw years ago on an Impala right after I got this Caprice was RM2ZM or something close it was "room too zoom".

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$26 to cancel current plates, $26 to order vanities. $120 every two years for registration renewals.
WOW. Personalized plates are only like $20 a year more than the standard plates... no charge to cancel your old registration, either. They're very popular here.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hope you check every time you back up, to make sure there are no dogs lying under your car. :D

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
All of you who DON'T live in IL suck.
We pay $78 a year for standard plates, 85 for personal plates with less than 2 numbers, and 96 for vanity(no numbers). On top of that, we aren't allowed to mix letters and numbers, it has to go letters and then numbers on cars, and numbers then letters on trucks.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Headsick:
All of you who DON'T live in IL suck.
We pay $78 a year for standard plates, 85 for personal plates with less than 2 numbers, and 96 for vanity(no numbers). On top of that, we aren't allowed to mix letters and numbers, it has to go letters and then numbers on cars, and numbers then letters on trucks.
(Simpsons character voice) HA-HA :D In Oklahoma is only $21-$22 a year, plus you have to keep you current tag up to date also.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts