Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got scammed by a guy named Rudy from Henderson N.V.

I don't remember his forum name but he is a f-forum member (camaro) we were to swap some wheels, he got mine i never got his now i cant even get hold of him!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Give me some more info on the guy. I'm in Henderson and one of my buddies is in the Vegas F-body club, maybe 'Rudy' is too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep, I know that sorry ass rip off artist.. He's half black and half white. I dont know if he is part of LVF-Body.. He likes to drive third generation camaros or firebirds..But I can tell you he likes to hang out with the street racers out there.. If I had any info I would give it to you, But I moved away from that hell hole 5 years ago.. But Just from your post I can almost be sure its the same RUDY....Good luck, And If I hear anything I will let you know..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
contacted by Rudy today to say he lost my mailing add. and wheels are boxed and ready to ship! i'll let ya'll know in a week if i get them.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by SLAMMEDSLED:
contacted by Rudy today to say he lost my mailing add. and wheels are boxed and ready to ship! i'll let ya'll know in a week if i get them.
See what a little bit of intimidation will do! Just kidding, I'm so slammed with tax season right now that I hadn't even made it to his place yet, even though I was still planning on it. Just let me know if he doesn't come through in a couple weeks and I'll follow up for you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not trying to jack your post. But i too got scammed by weezy_94ss. Sent him some C-5 chrome wheels w/ new tires and adapters and now he will not return any of my calls or emails. Is this how Impala SS brothers treat one another. I have never had a problem w/ anyone on this forum till now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Please do not judge the book by it's cover. As we all know there are a few bad apples in every bushel. I have met some of the greatest individuals right here on this forum. I honestly believe the majority of the "Impala" folks are nothing less then honest individuals willing to help one another.

Respectfully,
Larry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Larry
Your right, i have met some nice people that were willing to give great advise and suggestions. But it hard to judge someone over the internet. Guess someday someone will come up w/ a personel rating system, till then we will just roll the dice!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the guy that I'm havin problems with is not an "IMPALA" guy, altough he is a forum member and did contact me through this forum. But is a F-body (Camaro) guy, if that matters.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just an Update. After much time emailing, calling, text messaging, and sending him messages on myspace. weezy_94ss (Charles Wells of Ga) finally emailed my back saying that the wheels that he was gonna trade me, got damaged while putting new tires. (Not that new tires were part of the deal- yea whatever) And that the wheels cost too much to repair. So now he is gonna send me my wheels and new tires back to me. He has used the wheel/tire setup for over a month. The tire never were used until I sent them to him. The new tires were part of the deal and not my brand or style of choice. So now i an out, $100 for shipping and use of new wheel tires and the wheels. Wow, whats a free rental deal. Sound like an ass F***ing to me. So to all, do some research on people that you gonna deal with. But above all, dont deal w/ ganster wanna be. Guess i'll just rack it up as a lesson learned. Living and Learning. -Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by SLAMMEDSLED:

OK its been 2 weeks and NOTHING yet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I say we mess him up, or atleast hold him at knife point till he pony's up the rims and cash. I hate to say it, but when you get those rims back, I bet the tires will be burned to the ground with bent rims.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
I hate to say it, but when you get those rims back, I bet the tires will be burned to the ground with bent rims.
I'm not getting tires, just 2 corvette rims.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.