Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok guys got the ok to start a GP. we need 10 guys to make it official. price will be 40.00 shipped

Impala SS/ 9C1/ B4U Brake Bolt Kit

Description

Because the Impala was made in such small numbers, GM didn't bother to design a specific proportioning valve for the SS - but our kit solves both problems! The Stealth Brake Bolt changes your brake pressure to 65% front/35% rear to reduce brake dive, even out pad wear, and firm up the brake pedal. The 'Bolt II' Brake Metering Bolt removes the flow restriction that causes the front brake delay, allowing all of your brakes to engage simultaneously and significantly improving your braking ability. Our kit includes both bolts.

Instructions included. 1 kit needed per vehicle. Only for vehicles with 4-wheel disc brakes

1. mrbbody
2. Dutchmanz
3. Cooperacing
4. Capn America
5. 6SENSE
6. 96ssguy
7.408 LT1
8.jking1118
9. 6SENSE
10. 6SENSE

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in for one set. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,385 Posts
I'm in:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
group purchase

I wanted to delete the anti lock brakes to clean up the engine compartment and shave a little weight would this work with that

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wanted to delete the anti lock brakes to clean up the engine compartment and shave a little weight would this work with that
The bolts go in the combination valve. The ABS unit is installed after that. This mod adjusts the brake bias which is greatly needed with or without ABS. It won't help delete the ABS, but it won't matter if you do. HTH

·
Premium Member
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i deleted my abs and feel this is greatly needed.
post if your in, only need 2 more to get started:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ive got 2 more local guys definite, so put me down for 3. That should get us going right? :)

Hey, by the way, nice looking American Bulldog 96ssguy, you can barely see mine in my pic guarding the SS and 9C1, lol

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Thanks for the interest, everyone!

Here are the details:

- the GP will be open until 11:59pm on Friday, 11/25/11.
- the price is $40.00 with free USPS First Class Mail shipping.
- all orders received by 2pm EST on 11/25 will ship on 11/25. All others will ship on Monday 11/28.

To get in on the GP, use promo code: BRAKEBOLTGP

The link to the Brake Bolt Kit is here: http://www.proforged.com/Impala-SS-Brake-Bolt-Kit

Instructions should be downloaded here:

Brake Bolt Instructions

Thanks again!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for the interest, everyone!

Here are the details:

- the GP will be open until 11:59pm on Friday, 11/25/11.
- the price is $40.00 with free USPS First Class Mail shipping.
- all orders received by 2pm EST on 11/25 will ship on 11/25. All others will ship on Monday 11/28.

To get in on the GP, use promo code: BRAKEBOLTGP

The link to the Brake Bolt Kit is here: http://www.proforged.com/Impala-SS-Brake-Bolt-Kit

Instructions should be downloaded here:

Brake Bolt Instructions

Thanks again!
Thanks, one problem though. I started placing order for three kits. For myself and two other local guys here. Only one discount was applied to total. Do I have to order each seperately?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts