Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, here's the deal, fellaz. I spoke to Gary from Innovating Wiring and he gave me the GO for the GP on battery cables. We need 10 people to make this work. Price is $50 + $14 for S&H.

These things are SOLID and if you just search on this forum people that have them are extremely happy with Gary's work and improvement they made to their B-body.

Thanks again to Gary!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
definately in on this one too, but im gonna need a shipping quote to hawaii again 96826. damn lenny its just one after another haha. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gary, how would you like us to pay for it? Is Paypal cool?

Should we pay now and when you get 10 orders in you'll start shipping these things out?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scott, I'm pretty sure it will work... ;)

Available for: 1991-93 Caprice, 9C1 and 1994-96 Caprice, 9C1, Impala SS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
"whoa, is this for the GEN 1 SBC guys too???"

The cables are differnt for the 91-93 Caprice, Roadmaster.

I do make them also, If you want a set I will do it for the same price and count it as part of the GP..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I need a set. Won't be able to send payment until after the 15th though. Heading out on vacation Thursday and won't have any PC access until I get back.

Tim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Buffman:
Gary's cables are great. I bought a set when they first came out. Top Notch Quality.

Matt
Definetly! You wont be dissapointed....I Got my set the 1st time around and really should got off my A$$ and get a set for the Wifes 93 Roadmaster...Hmm...Christmas is coming, Whats the odds I'll end up in the doghouse for putting a set of these under the tree???...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd really like a set of these for my Fleetwood. Could I get a shipping quote to V9M 1H9 in Canada? Thank you.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.